There are several ways for you to get involved with Moragans for Gun Safety:
- Email the town council members to tell them you support the safe storage ordinance, but want it to apply to all firearms, not just handguns. They read these emails and value your input, so please take the time to send them each an email. Be sure to mention that you are a Moraga resident:
- Teresa Onoda, Mayor, email@example.com
- Jeanette C. Frisky, Councilmember, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kymberleigh Korpus, Councilmember, email@example.com
- Dave Trotter, Councilmember, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roger Wykle, Councilmember, email@example.com
- Robert Priebe, Town Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jon B. King, Police Chief, email@example.com
- Marty McInturf, Town Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Murphy, Town Attorney, email@example.com
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get added to our Facebook page.
- If you, your organization, or your business support this cause, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Sign our petition!